Saturday, January 23, 2016

News for the week of January 18, 2016

Hi Bailly students and parents! 

My name is Chrissie Shaffer. I am the new HA Aide at Bailly Elementary and I am excited to be a part of the Duneland HA Team!  Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself! I live in Jackson Twp. with my husband and two boys. Some of my favorite activities include running, scrapbooking, playing with our doodle puppy and anything Disney. 

   

I look forward to working with your child. We spent last week playing a few "ice breaker" games to get to know each other. We've switched around our seats and we'll be adding some new technology to the classroom which is really exciting! I will also try taking some pictures of the children in our classroom and begin posting those to my blog as well, I hope you'll enjoy seeing those smiling faces hard at work! 

Smiles!
Chrissie Shaffer